PDA

View Full Version : My Coheed...

LocoRocoPanda
07-21-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't know how this has happened. I broke my foot last night and now tonight my little newborn kitten Coheed has died.

He was a runt with a twisted leg which was just starting to stretch out. I had a scare with him a week and a bit ago but thought he was making real progress now.

Apparently it wasn't to be. I've never had a kitten died before and I'm so upset his brother, Cambria, is now all by himself.

He was nearly 4 weeks old. It's just so heartbreaking. I've lost cats before but never lost a kitten and now I just can't stop crying and I don't even know if it's from pain, losing him or just blaming myself. :(

Sleep well, Coheed, my grey pearl of the stars. xxxxx

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Detective-Prince/Cats/DSC00681.jpg
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Detective-Prince/Cats/DSC00682.jpg

wiggle'smommy
07-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Awww I'm so sorry to hear about this, hun :( Please do not sit and think that it's your fault, you did not do anything wrong. I know how heart wrenching it is to have a little one die, even though they've only been around for a few weeks they attach firmly to your heart and take a bit with them when they go... Sometimes our little furbabies are just too angelic for this world and pass over to the bridge, I believe everything that happens is meant to be whether we want it to or not. RIP little Coheed, play well at the bridge. You'll always be remembered xxxx

Hamtastic
07-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Rest in peace, little guy :(

amyXlovesXhamstersX
07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm so sorry :(
It isn't your fault, don't ever think that. You did all you could for him but he was too good for this world.
RIP Coheed xxx

Humphrey Furball
07-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Oh no, i'm so sorry about your kitten, and about your foot, how awful for you, it's hard when they are just little and they don't make it x

fluffymunchkins
07-21-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm so sorry sweetheart, its hard loosing any pet young.
But God calls us all when he feels we are ready, coheed must have never have been destined to grow up.
Be a good angel and watch over your mummy Coheed xx

CoolcatNatNat44
07-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Im so sorry, i know what its like loosing a kitten its horrible :(
R.I.P Coheed xx

AliKati
07-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Don't blame yourself. Sometimes, there are things beyond our control. You cared for his life so well in the short time he was with you. Play well at the bridge, little one. x

SnickersTheFirst
07-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Oh no, not him! You did the very best you could but obviously he was needed up at the bridge. He was such a special little boy, he may not have been here long but he definately won't be forgotten. xx

Sammybingo
07-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Oh Miss Panda :(. I am so, so sorry. This is a horrid surprise. Please don't ever blame yourself or think "what if..". I've said it before and I'll say it again - nothing could give a premature poorly kitten a better chance than being born into your home. I don't think I know anyone that could have given the little fella a better chance. You gave him a wonderful little life, I suppose it just wasn't meant to be. I'm tearing up as I know how much you have put into helping him - I am sure your love and care made his time here wonderful.
xxx

rockster
07-21-2011, 05:02 PM
R.i.P little coheed x <3 play well at the bridge little one, you will never be forgotten xx
It's not your fault hun x you did all you could, he was too good for this world :(

Pompompoms
07-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Oh no I'm so so sorry, as everyone has said you really did give the gorgeous little guy everything you could. It's so hard and heartbreaking when they're babies and are called away. Big hugs to you xxx

Teddybearhamster420
07-21-2011, 05:20 PM
Im so sorry :( xxx
You gave him a great life, even though it was short, may he rest in peace. xx

fsrv
07-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh, no I am so sorry! Poor sweet little kitten you are in kitten heaven now... How's your leg, LocoRocoPanda, I hope it's not a serious fracture. Get well soon.

LocoRocoPanda
07-22-2011, 05:55 AM
Thank you so much guys! Makes me tear up reading some of these. It was just like too much this week and I got very over emotional. Poor Cambria was crying out for his brother yesterday. I've put my tiny 4 month old kitten, Miles, with him for company as Cambria is so large he's catching up to Miles quickly.

My foot has stopped hurting as much now and I'm able to think clearer. He's now buried in my backgarden with my old cat, Friday. Izu didn't want to run in his ball last night and instead cuddled with me for an hour. :( Maybe he knew I was upset.

Gillzy
07-22-2011, 06:30 AM
Aw sweety :( sorry to hear! RIP little boy.

Izu must have known. :( Hopefully Cambria will be happy to have Miles for company. x

Womblehands
07-22-2011, 08:40 AM
I hope little kitty is resting well in heaven, and I wish all the best for his brother Cambria. Hope Miles will help to heal his heart