PDA

View Full Version : Rest in piece Chiggy :(

Lydia Mae
07-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Well today my gorgeous little fighter Chiggymitsu passed over to rainbow bridge. The most laid back, loving, cuddly boy in the whole world. He's been gone an hour and I miss him so, so much already!
A month ago Chigs suffered a stroke. Ever since he has been on a downward spiral; not eating, drinking much, being able to walk properly going deaf and more recently having a suspected brain tumour. My boy hadn't eaten or drank since Sunday and was sleeping continuously. He had to have all his toys removed and levels from his cage as to not hurt himself further. Tonight, due to having no quality of life, and to cure his suffering, the vet helped him become more comfortable. Incontanance, blindness, deafness and immobility are a combination which leads to a very poorly and sad little man.
I will always remember Chiggy for his funny fur that was always sticking up, for his bottomless pit as a belly that was never full and his amazing personality and temperament that was one in a million, and always will be!
He gave me so much joy over the last four years thank you baby, I hope I gave you a wonderful life in return....
I love you so much Chiggy , never forget that xxxxxxxx

fluffymunchkins
07-19-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm so sorry Lydia, he had a great life with you. I hope hes up there saying hello to my Porridge and all the others xxx

Luna
07-19-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Lydia

RIP chiggy

selene16
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
RIP Chiggy - play well at the Rainbow Bridge

AliKati
07-19-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. :( I hope he's having a good time over the Rainbow Bridge where he has his capabilities restored. I think he knows you loved him and he had a great life with you. x

LocoRocoPanda
07-19-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Chiggy. :( He had a beautiful life with you and was well loved and will never be forgotten.

Humphrey Furball
07-19-2011, 01:07 PM
so sorry for your loss, Chiggy sounds like a little character, and so well-loved x

Pompompoms
07-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Oh I'm sorry Lydia Chiggy sounds like a lovely ham. You did the kindest thing you could have done for him which can only be done out of love.

Play well little Chiggy with all our dearly missed friends xx