PDA

View Full Version : campbell play pen? best play option?

vanilla-yazoo
07-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Heya!!
Im just wondering...
Fred gets bed time, atm in a shared house bath time isnt suitable.
Would campbell hamsters enjoy play pens?
I havent yet taken mishka out her cage, only handling inside, But possible ball time tonight if i can find the lid for the ball..

I will be having a hamster room that might have our computers in, so i plan to hamster proof as much as possible to allow free roaming (I feel more confident with a campbell free roaming then robos, i dont know where those teeny things can squeese!)

I hope to get her some bed time soon, she seems verry friendly!

as an update she uses her flying saucer wheel fine, but I might order her a SS in purple 6.5 soon. and make her the new special diet i wish to try (updates on the diet later)
thank you!
yaz

Silver
07-07-2011, 11:13 AM
I brought a plastic sand pit/pool in the shape of a apple in pink lol.

My three love it, I only use one half fill it with toys & let one at a time run around in there. Its a little bit of freedom for them. They love it & can't get out unless you put a tall toy in there. Its slopped like a bath so they just slide back down again

vanilla-yazoo
07-07-2011, 12:11 PM
I never thought about that!! maybe going halfs with some one as i dont need both halfs for one XD
I have seen shell ones and apple ones in both pink and blue :D
Thank you for the idea its great! will get one when I have money + space! :D

Silver
07-07-2011, 01:36 PM
You can try ebay they sometimes have them. Joe's been in the pool tonight I think he wanted to show you him having fun in it.

Too tired to upload it now though I will try & remember tomorrow xxx

vanilla-yazoo
07-07-2011, 02:27 PM
I will check ebay when im paid :D im sure i can find somewhere to hide it :P
awwww thank you Joe :D im sure my lil miss mish will love to see you having fun in the pit hehe!

I just had her out for handling O.O OMG you really couldnt think this is day 2 of handling, she is just wonderfull, tho she tried nibbling my OH's hand, but he has rough hands and she must have thought it odd lol XD
will be great to see the vid :D x

Silver
07-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Here you go Joe in the pool

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3141/wps.mp4

Oh & yes the wheels too small for him but it fits the girls lol.

vanilla-yazoo
07-08-2011, 04:08 PM
AWWW he is soooo cuttee!!!
the pool is exelent i love it!!
Thank you for showing me :D I love watching videos of hammys having fun!

Silver
07-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Your welcome xxx