PDA

View Full Version : I am a member

PKK
07-27-2007, 04:15 PM
I can't see or edit or add my profile. I never got the second confirmation email. I registered on July 8th. Did something go wrong or am I not a member?

Kat (aka PKK)

PKK
07-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Either somebody did something or it's PFM. I now can access everything.

Widowmaker
07-28-2007, 01:11 AM
Hi :) Welcome to the forums.

Tell us a bit about your hamsters?

pophammy
07-28-2007, 04:58 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum! I think I recognise you... :wink:

souffle
07-28-2007, 06:34 AM
Hi PKK and welcome. Glad everything is working for you now. Sometimes we get major spamming problems and the forum needs tweaked so it has to wait till Smoo, the forum builder has time and Snuggleham also who deals with admin.
Looking forward to your input on the boards :lol:

PKK
07-28-2007, 06:37 AM
Right now I don't have any hamsters. I have owned all 5 hamster species, gerbils, rats, mice and pygmy mice. I've bred pygmy mice, gerbils, and 4 of the 5 hamster species - didn't get into chinese breeding. I'm taking a break right now and only have 2 cats who own me at this time. I've had a lot of experience with most pet shop animals. At one point my daughter called my home the menagerie. Fish, herps, birds, rodents and cats. So it's a bit of an empty nest with only 2 cats now. I'm also very into genetics - I'm weird. I think it's fun to solve the mystery of what genes the parents have and what's been passed on to the offspring.

Pophammy - I'm also on Furry Critters and Hamster Forum. I've seen you on those too.

Souffle - yup PFM - Pure * Magic. For some reason my signature isn't attaching itself to my posts even tho it's checked. Hello Smoo?

souffle
07-28-2007, 06:49 AM
PKK we dont have space to allow signatures on HC..sorry. I think the section was left in from a previous set up though. The avator should work. Instead you can upload it to your profile if you would like to and include some other pics and some info about yourself. Any problems on the site you can post on Smoos corner :lol:

suga
07-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey welcome to HC. Seen you around on others too.. :-) enjoy

PKK
07-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Souffle - trying to confuse me? Doesn't take much :lol: OK so no auto signatures. Got it.

Suga - I love your avatar. I was stationed in Scotland for 3.5 yrs and saw some up close. They are sweet and beautiful cows.

suga
07-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Thank you :-)
I love cows and want to have a field of them at some point...

Holly
07-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi from me .....it's great to see you here :)

babyboos
07-29-2007, 05:03 PM
lovely to see you here
your site is amazing and your genetics input will be invaluable I am sure

Minicooper
08-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Welcome to HC PKK :D