PDA

View Full Version : I want this box!!!

emma and button
06-28-2011, 03:53 AM
My family thinks im sad wanting a box, but you guys will understand :P Crystal Storage Box with Lid Clear 62ltr | Storage Boxes with Lids | | Plastic Storage from Wilkinson Plus (http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/plastic-storage-/crystal-storage-box-with-lid-clear-62ltr/invt/0285472/?htxt=PsAGyAqy%2FDSGVBgOHPBfATKVETOKIWHcwqoICuDrG% 2FxTcDPfxIrYzUvEu76RzzM6wutKTeo9AOCB%0AtDs76aYYKg% 3D%3D)

At least i hope youll understand :P

I have a SAMLA waiting for a dwarf atm, but hopefully when i get a job (interview on thursday ahhhhh) i shall upgrade to that :P

The poor womans zoozone ^_^

Thank you for reading about my box craving XD

wiggle'smommy
06-28-2011, 04:14 AM
Lol yup I understand ;) I remember when I asked my mother to take me to the DIY place, she asked why and I told her I needed a box desperately. She then looked at me funny and said "this has to do with hamsters, doesn't it?"

The box looks good for a dwarf :)

emma and button
06-28-2011, 04:35 AM
They just dont get it do they? haha.
Just need to find me a dwarf in need now :P

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
06-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Omg now I want that box too! :lol: I wish I had seen that when I went looking for Pippy and Thistles cages, I ended up geting a 40x70cm one from Dunelm but its only 18cm high so I cant have the lids off if Im not watching or put tall toys in them :( Ive just resorted to building them all huge wooden cages now :L

Hamtastic
06-28-2011, 08:42 AM
That is a nice box!