PDA

View Full Version : I know this is a hammie forum but in memory of Sookie

emma and button
06-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Today i had to have one of my ratatas pts :(
I rescued Sookie this time last year with her sister River.
she was so ill come the end i know it was the right thing but i just feel terrible :( Tilly and River keep wondering around the cage aimlessly looking for her, sounds stupid but they are, blah
I just wanted to get it off my chest as it were,

Sookie was great :)
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216910_10150162313466626_689621625_7208751_1510550 _n.jpg
and to make today even more ******* great i have found a lump on my very first rat Tilly. its only small. but you know still pretty poo :(

rant rant rant sorry .

fluffymunchkins
06-22-2011, 03:25 PM
All animals are loved here Emma :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Sookie, she was very sweet.
She will be at peace now xx

Hamtastic
06-22-2011, 03:31 PM
I'm sorry about Sookie. She does look like she was a good girl, and very pretty. I hope Tilly will be alright despite the lump.

souffle
06-22-2011, 03:33 PM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. You gave her the last great gift of rest.
Play well at the bridge Sookie.
All animals have a place here in the memorial section emma xx

emma and button
06-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Looks can be decieving :) she was a little devil at times, always trying to actually pull you into the cage with them >_< she would really annoy my bf by doing that lol good times ^_^

Thank you for all your kind words she was a great character, a very cocky little madam. I just hope shes a good girl at the bridge.

(and thanks for moving the thread Souffle my brain isnt working very well right now and i didnt think)

Sammybingo
06-22-2011, 03:51 PM
She's very beautiful, and cheeky looking. I love her little hands :D. So sorry for your loss. Losing any pet is very difficult. x

Pompompoms
06-22-2011, 04:33 PM
She looks lovely, a little bit wily, very wise, and a little cheeky! I'm sorry for your loss :( xx

AliKati
06-22-2011, 04:52 PM
What a great expression she has in that pic. I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

emma and button
06-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Thank you for the kind words, i bet shes just up there laughing at me and how sad i am, shes the sort who would have done that. one time i had her out for cuddles and she clearly cba'd so she weed all over my bed ¬_¬!
But she was great, when river went in for her op sookie went too, because with out her river was a nervous little wreck, i hope riv is okay with what has happed and doesnt hate me too much for doing it.

small pets are such heart breakers, massive personalities but for only a short space of time, yet however heartbroken I am about losing one, and no matter how many times i say i wont get another, i think we all know its a lie, and i will always have rodents in my furry family <3