PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace my babies

Laurinha
06-21-2011, 09:01 AM
My two little baby died yesterday, Dito and Olga. Olga had a tumor so I was expecting her to live shorter but Dito was just fine, I played with him in the morning, everything was fine and I found them dead at night.
:(
I've been crying since then and I can't sleep, they were my little babys, my fellows, I live alone so they were always there for me, always so cute and loving.

I miss them like hell and I don't know when It'll stop hurting. I just hope they had the most exciting and happy life here and that I honored them as a their mom. I hope it didn't hurt and that they are in a best place with big hamsters balls, good food and warm bed.

Love them always, never forget.

Laura <3

LocoRocoPanda
06-21-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your babies :( It never does stop hurting but you do get stronger. They'd want you to be happy though and I'm sure, since you seem to care so much, that they did have a happy and exciting life with you. I'm sure they're glad to be together as well.

fluffymunchkins
06-21-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Rest in peace babies xx

Katarina
06-21-2011, 11:24 AM
sorry, I hope it will stop hurting so bad soon. RIP, little ones!

snowbear
06-21-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry. At least they had a good and happy life with you.

Pompompoms
06-21-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's so sad when they pass on as they bring so much to our lives xx

Hamtastic
06-21-2011, 06:57 PM
Aw, you've just saved your babies from the bugs and now this. Well, at least you took great care of them, and I'm sure they really appreciated it! They will always be your little furry friends in your heart, making you smile when you think about them.

My furry family sends you a big fuzzy hug!

AliKati
06-21-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss. :( They must have had a good life, as you loved them very much.

souffle
06-22-2011, 04:53 AM
So sorry to hear this.
Play well at the bridge little ones x

Laurinha
06-22-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi guys, thank you all for the support, I'm accepting it and hoping they are happy where they are.

I'm thinking about adopting another syrian soon, because I just love them and I have only two dwarfs now. What do you guys think?

I'm attaching one of Dito's picture, so you can see how lovely he was, I'm travelling today, on monday I'll upload more pictures.

Thank you all, I hope you receive all the love you gave me back twice.

Laura, Che and Fidel.