PDA

View Full Version : Sleep well myy baby - Mr Ham

SarahJ
06-20-2011, 03:43 PM
As some of you may know my baby boy passed away today and I want to do a memorial thread for him!!

I got my baby boy a few weeks before my birthday in April 2009!
I walked in to p@h and sure his cute beautful face looking at me and i knew i couldnt leave with out him!!
It took 40 min of standing around the shop trying to get hold of my mother to make sure it was ok to have another hamster in the house but she never answered! i thought i dont care if ive asked or not im taking him home!!
my bf at the time bought Mr Ham for me as an early bday prezzie along with his cage (which got upgraded very fast)!
I remember walking home which was only a 10 min walk carrying my lil guy in the carboard box!!!
He didnt like me much at first and scream when i put him in to his new cage :( but he soon tamed up and get friendly!!!

He was my first ever Syrain and i cant explain to you how much I loved him!! he had such funny ways of telling me he wanted play time - let throwing his poo at me if i was near his cage and i didnt take him out!!!

He hated having his nails cut and i always had to wake him from a deep sleep to be able to do this or he would be a drama queen about it!!

Mr Ham loved to speak to me - every time he woke up he would very voical and let me know he needs attention or if he knocked his wheel over at silly oclock in the morning he would let me know!!!

He was just under 2 and half years when he crossed over tonight and i knew the minute i went to clean his cage today he wasnt right! its funny how i knew he was getting ready to cross!!

i held him in my hand for a whole 40 mins while he tryed not to pass and stay strong for me! I told him I loved him and its ok to pass and to be strong, its not that scarey, he will be with Megan, Nibbles, Monkey and the rest of the HC hamsters who have crossed! after saying this he got a burst of engry from no where and ran off my ran!

He then took a turn for the worst and passed while i was stroking him telling him how much i love him!!

I cant get over the fact that my baby boy has gone!! im so glad i was there with him until the end! I just wish i could just stop crying and missing him sooo much right now! i keep looking at his cage where i have placed him in his house until tomorrow when i will burry him and thinking he will wake up!!
its strange to think after over 2 yrs of having him in my life hes gone for good!!

I hope you play well Mr Ham and I there is always a place in my heart for you! its going to take along time to come to teams with this since uve been such a big part of my life!!!

<3 U forever my baby boy xxxxxxxxx

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5315/dsc02685pg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/dsc02685pg.jpg/)

Amethyst_ice
06-20-2011, 03:46 PM
He's not gone for good he has just moved on elsewhere hun. He was adorable and such a little character..it was beautiful you were with him and i believe he held on for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hamtastic
06-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Rest in peace Mr. Ham.

Love from me and my girls.

Amethyst_ice
06-20-2011, 04:00 PM
I know it's Phil Collins but I always listen to this when I lose a loved one-

Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always

SarahJ
06-20-2011, 04:05 PM
naaaawww Nat U made me cry even more but that was lovely! Thank U

And thank u Hamtasic :)

xx

Pompompoms
06-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Awww you got him exactly when I got The Cloud!

Mr Ham sounds awesome, exactly my kind of hamster, just the right side of a little bit odd ;) and a real individual.

I'm sorry it was his time to pass, I'm glad you were with him and he was able to go surrounded by love. He's had a fantastic life, and will be off to make some great new friends at the bridge.

Play well Mr Ham, you will be missed xx

AliKati
06-20-2011, 06:28 PM
It sounds like you had a great relationship with him. I'm sorry he has passed. That song is lovely. I think at some point, it will stop hurting and then you just have wonderful memories in your heart forever.

RachK
06-20-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm so sorry Sarah. Comforting for you that you were with him at the end though. He had a great life & knows he was loved. Big Hugs. xxxx

Gizmodo ^_^
06-20-2011, 11:26 PM
It is lovely that you go to comfort him right to the very end
sleep well Mr Ham <3

Quedos
06-21-2011, 02:23 AM
Sleep well Mr Ham and squashy Q hugs to you SarahJ

wofunny
06-21-2011, 02:47 AM
I am so sorry for your loss Sarah :(

Rest I'm peace Mr.Ham, Hope your ok xx

Hope
06-21-2011, 02:57 AM
So sorry Sarah, it must have been lovely in a way though to be with him when he passed, I know that he was comforted to have you with him as he took his final steps.

Sleep Well Mr Ham x x

souffle
06-21-2011, 02:59 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss.
He was a very special hamster and so much loved. Treasure the memories of that special bond and life shared.
Play well at the bridge Mr Ham x

debs
06-21-2011, 03:58 AM
sorry for your lose Sleep well Mr Ham.

fluffymunchkins
06-21-2011, 10:57 AM
I always loved that photo of Mr Ham, he was a true credit to the HC ham family.
Rest in peace at the bridge sweetheart, you lived a long and happy life xx