PDA

View Full Version : Why do you like russians?

dan_parsons
06-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Im either getting Robos or russians and would like to know the reasons why you like russians

(Robo version on robo section)

fluffymunchkins
06-20-2011, 12:33 PM
I like my russians for their 'splatty' cuddley nature :)
They are more likely to up during the day I've found aswell.

Redame
06-21-2011, 04:03 AM
I love Messy for being so lovely! He can be really still and let me cuddle him, and sometimes he just does not have the time and wants to scoot around the hallway. He has a great temperament and is fully tame unlike my robo girls. He is very cheeky, a bit of a fatty blob but good!
Like Hamtastic said in the robo post: they are like cats. They do not demand your attention but love it either way when you give it to them. Messy and Runner were my first hamsters and I would not have it any other way.

xXPeteyXx
06-21-2011, 05:52 PM
They are cute and pudgy and just plain cute! Here's a photo of Ivanna i took it recently but Ivanna wouldn't sit still so yeah :P : http://i51.tinypic.com/fl8w95.jpg

RachK
06-22-2011, 12:25 AM
I second what everyone has said. They are so cuddly & cute. They are pretty independent but once tame love cuddles. The cat comment sums them up perfectly. :)

thelittleteacup
06-22-2011, 04:56 AM
i have a ww and a campbells and both are lovely :) my ww Bon Bon begs to come out of the cage and play :) xx

dan_parsons
06-22-2011, 08:06 AM
Are russians easier to tame than robos?
and do they generally do well in pairs?

mangoandmimi
06-22-2011, 08:11 AM
campbells do better in pairs i think, and i think robos and campbells do about the same in pairs. and russians are usually pretty easy to tame, pumpkin being an exception :P but robos take longer.
i love both tbh... they're just so different :P

genevieve
06-30-2011, 09:28 AM
I love Russians because they're curious and inquisitive, easy to tame, cuddly, loving and just generally adorable! I have two gorgeous Robos as well, who are both soo cute and fun to watch. But they're just not as tame as my Russian, and I don't think they ever will be.

Campbells and Robos both do pretty well in pairs, but I think Robos are more likely to stay together for life :)