PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

flogging_molly
04-10-2005, 01:50 PM
hey there, I'd just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. my name's Debbie, I'm from scotland and I'm 19:)

I have two hamsters, a male syrian long-haired light brown banded with white: Wes, and a female syrian, short-haired dark brown: Molly. {seperately caged: don't want colonies of hammy's :)}

Wes is three months old and really cheeky and mischevious and Molly's only a baby at 1 month old with big gorgeous eyes. Once I figure out the art of html I'll post some pics.

Great forum by the way and can't wait to tell you all how they're getting along.

babyboos
04-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Hiya Debbie so nice to see a fellow Scot and hamster lover here! Look forward to seeing your little ones soon. Hope you enjoy it here. Are you at college or working?

SnuggleHam
04-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Hello Debbie,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you seem to like it here :) We try our best to keep active here and respond to other peoples' posts, and I think you will find everyone to be very friendly :)

Hope to see pictures of your little fuzz balls :)

flogging_molly
04-11-2005, 04:11 AM
Thanks. I working just now, but I will be going back to college in September (hopefully). Thats what I love with Molly and Wes, they're up and about as soon as I get home from work after having a peaceful sleep. Well more Wes than Molly because she's a baby she mostly sleeps or hides. :)

I can't wait to get a digital cam so I can post some pictures of my little furballs.

amnerisryn
04-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Hi Debbie! :) Welcome to the group!

babyboos
04-11-2005, 03:42 PM
That is great - I have always been a bit of a night-time person - I can't remember the last time I was in bed before midnight :oops: Luckily I work flexi-time so as long as I am in the laboratory for 10am and do an average of 7 hours per day every month none minds... What are you going to study at College?

hammydude
04-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the forum!

flogging_molly
04-12-2005, 06:39 AM
Probably Biochemistry if I can get in. {positive thinking Debbie} I will get in :-P

Thank you all for being so nice to me and so friendly and welcoming I'll look forward to posting some pics of Wes and Molly when I get my webcam which is going to be here around next week.

babyboos
06-11-2005, 04:53 AM
Have you had your final offer from University yet? How did you get on - off to study Biochemistry next year?