PDA

View Full Version : Large syrian Hamster cage Ferplast Criceti 15 and smaller mini Duna For Sale

maddybee
05-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Large Hamster cage
in fantastic condition
only been used for a month and unfortunatly need to downsize slightley
nearly new condition- i would say as new but i want you to be aware that it has been used and i may have missed something but my hammy did not chew or climb (very lazy boy)
please note accessories or shelves are NOT included.
pick up - or i can deliver it to southampton, Eastleigh, winchester, Andover, Newbury etc for a charge of £10 but this may be lowered if you are closer or increased if you need me to come further- please contact me if you would like to know whether i can deliver to your locations and how much i would need to charge.
I can also deliver to bridport and cirencester as i visit the locations regularly-but again at a charge (please contact if you would like more specific details.
If you would like to pick up from SO21 3LF you are more then welcome

im looking for £35 but i am open to reasonable offers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINI DUNA

Used Mini Duna also available for £12- again there are delivery costs to local areas or locations mentioned above (see above) but this can be combined if you would like both cages- Again pick up is welcome from SO21 3LF
This has NO shelving but will include a brand new ferplast house and feeding bowl and small wheel. the base is grey
selling due to needing money for a new cage that is suitable for a syrian but smaller then the Criceti 15 (i need a in-between sized cage lol)

please feel free to contact me and we can discuss costs and delivery's etc

maddybee
05-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Forgot to mention The Ferplast Criceti 15 has a light greeny grey base.