PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back (sort of!)

pophammy
05-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Sorry that I haven't been on for a while, but I have been very busy revising as I have exams coming up, and I am also sitting my Grade 5 music theory exam in June :? :? :? :? :? ! Souffle does keep me up to date on what's going on, and I do look on without logging in sometimes, so sorry if I'm a bit behind with what's going on! Anyway, good luck to everyone who's sitting exams, Minicooper, Lilaham, Spice-is-Cute and anyone else. I probably won't be on much, but will hopefully be posting as normal again in mid-June! :lol:

lau200
05-08-2007, 01:03 AM
good luck to you, i've got my final year exams for my degree coming up. what a nightmare :( hope you don't stress too much... deep breathing and all that :?

Holly
05-08-2007, 02:05 AM
We've missed you PH, good luck with your exams and we'll all still be here when you've finished :wink:

Minicooper
05-08-2007, 03:04 AM
Welcome Back Pophammy and all the very best for your exams! :D

I only have one GCSE this year (whew!!) as I am taking Media and they seem to do it a year earlier than my counterparts. (Im in year 10 :wink: )

......and PH dont worry about those exams as your an intelligent girl and you will literally fly through those exams :lol:

Good Luck :lol: :D

SnuggleHam
05-08-2007, 03:55 AM
Thanks for checking in PH I do miss seeing your posts around the forum, but of course there are much more important things to do in life then to sit around poking at the HC forum hehe. Glad you are well though and I look forward to seeing you more often in mid June!

suga
05-08-2007, 07:03 AM
Good luck with your exams! I'm doing a part time degree at the moment, so juggling home, work and study - nightmare. My exams aren't until september but I am working on them at the moment with assignments and reading. So know what your up against. Keep studying and you will be fine. Fingers crossed 4 u and everyone else sitting this year. :D

Jane
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Good luck pophammy ;) I have "optional tests" starting on tuesday, which are optional for the school but not for us :roll: