PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Sonic :(

Saffy
04-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Sonic is the hamster i got from my dads friend. Even though it was only a month ago i got him, i still loved him as much as my other hamsters. I know he had a bad year of his life with no toys or a wheel, i just really hope the last month he was as happy as he looked. When i first got him, the first week he wouldn't even come out of his house, but he grew to love his toys. He would always be chewing away at something. I just never was able to tame him, he once crawled over my hand but as soon as he realised it was my hand he went crazy :)

Well today was the first time i got to hold him....as he layed there in peace, this is what upset me the most, i didn't even get told hold him whilst he was alive :(

RIP Sonic, you were loved! :)

anorak
04-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Bless the little one. He is now running free. He knew he was loved. xxx

Sammybingo
04-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Such a shame to hear this :(. So happy he got some love and fun in his life though, you did something totally wonderful for him. x

Pompompoms
04-25-2011, 02:49 PM
:( So sorry to hear this. Play well at the bridge with all our dearly missed friends little one xx

fluffymunchkins
04-25-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm so sorry saffy :(
It sounds like you truly gave him the best last month of his life and I'm sure he will be forever grateful in heaven and watching over you.

Sleep tight sonic xx

Teddybearhamster420
04-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Aww :( R.I.P. little guy <3 hope all goes well. just think of how happy you made him by opening your heart and adopting him lke that. even though he did not show his love too mcuh...he sure did feel it..the way you made him a nice little home to live in for the last chapter of his life.. Feel better. we're all here for you :) :-D

Gizmodo ^_^
04-26-2011, 04:34 AM
I am so sorry for your loss :(, you gave him a great life while he was with you
Sleep well Sonic <3