PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace ... Hypa ...

poopiemachine05
04-24-2011, 02:08 AM
my baby hammie just died today she was 2 yrs 4 mos old... since last month she was sleeping alot and not running too much she also lost weight vet said its "old-age" ..so today she was sleeping when i left to go to work so my boyfriend was the one who was watching her then when i got home she passed away ... it hurts so much its been 5 hrs that im still crying my chest hurts, bad headache & cant even open my eyes because of crying... i tried not to cry but it hurts alot ..im really sad & empty im gonna miss her so much !!

"Hypa... hope you enjoyed your 2 yrs with us ... gonna miss you alot !! "

-1st & 2nd pics were the day i got her she was so hyper so we named her Hypa... the 3rd one was this morning 11hrs ago she was so weak and was breathing fast....

(sorry typed too long have no one to talk to about my hammie some of my friends thinks " its just a hamster" )

Hope
04-24-2011, 03:05 AM
Sorry to hear about you loss of little Hyper, she was a beautiful girl and sounds like she had a long and happy life with you. RIP little Hyper, play well at the bridge.

Welcome to the forum, btw, sorry its under such sad circumstances.

anorak
04-24-2011, 03:44 AM
Bless the little one. Sleep well. You are always welcome to talk as much as you like about Hammies on here. x

Gizmodo ^_^
04-26-2011, 04:37 AM
Im so sorry, she was a cutie
Sleep well Hyper, with all our beloved hammies at the bridge
<3

Pompompoms
04-27-2011, 03:47 AM
What a beautiful girl, she looks just like my Jam. I'll ask him to look out for her at the bridge so she can run with all the robos. She lived to a good age and was obviously so well loved. It hurts so much when they pass on, but only because we love them so much.

Play well at the bridge little Hypa with all our dearly missed friends xx

delbert
04-27-2011, 04:02 AM
awww such a cute hammie
sorry for your loss, but feel free to write as much as you like, we all know how it feels when one of our hammies pass to the other side. and they certainly are much more than just a hamster. one of my colleagues once said this to me - we long speak! (horrible man)

x

Hamtastic
04-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Aww Hypa was such a dear, I am sorry for your loss. 2 years is a long time, even if it doesn't feel like it when it's time to say good bye.

stellanova1
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
I am so sorry :( sleep well Hypa xx

rockster
04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Rest In Peace little Hypa and play well at the bridge :( x I am very sorry for your loss and welcome to the forum; I hope to hear more from you soon xx