PDA

View Full Version : My cousin's hamster

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
04-19-2011, 12:25 PM
This is a little message for my cousin's Chinese dwarf hamster who was put to sleep this afternoon. For a while now she had been experiencing problems with her back leg and she was struggling to walk, so today they took her to the vet who diagnosed her with arthritis, it was the vets decision that the kindest thing to do would be to put the little hamster to sleep. Sadly I do not know which of her two hamsters it was so I cannot give a name right now, I will let you know as soon as I do. The little hamster was more than 3 years old which is exceptionaly old for a Chinese hamster, she lived a long, happy and forfilling life full of love from her mummy. She was burried this afternoon in a little tin box in my cousins back garden.

RIP little hamster, you will be missed greatly by your mummy and your sister. Have a wonderful time at the bridge with your new legs and enjoy being able to run and climb again xxx

fluffymunchkins
04-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of her loss :( She will be at peace and restored to full health at the bridge now.
R.I.P little one x

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
04-20-2011, 01:23 PM
I just found out which hamster it was - little Dusty. Now I can say a real goodbye to you.

RIP Dusty :'(

KatiePillow
04-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Poor little thing =[ would have been horrible for it, and I'm sure Dusty will be much happier over the bridge, with lots of lovely friends to play with.

Gizmodo ^_^
04-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Awww sleep well little one :( <3

Pompompoms
04-21-2011, 03:26 AM
Play well at the bridge little Dusty, what a wonderful long life you had here xx