PDA

View Full Version : Odd behaviour...sitting under wheel!

boogle
04-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi

My little Percy Peanut has started squashing himself under the wheel and sitting there for about five minutes before going back to bed.

Just this morning he's come running out of bed about 5 times and squashed himself under there before running back to bed!

Is this normal or is he just odd? Terry doesn't seem to do it so maybe he is just weird :mad:

Thanks!

P.s had them both out in the bath last night and got my first cuddle with Percy. SO happy!

Gizmodo ^_^
04-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Lol my winter white Hattie sometimes does this:mad:

boogle
04-10-2011, 10:11 AM
He's just done it again! Am thinking he might be too warm? Its very flattering seeing his massive goolies sticking up in the air from under the wheel.

Amelia66
04-10-2011, 11:54 AM
are you sure hes not using it as a toilet? straight after he wakes up would make me think hes toileting under there even tho the usually do it in a corner. Its nothing to worry about, may be just something he likes to do.

boogle
04-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Maybe i didnt think of that. It just seems quite frequent, though he hasnt been out for half an hour now. I guess im just not normally about during the day watching them so closely!

Debbie
04-14-2011, 02:40 PM
My first thought was he was going for a wee under there! How frequently does he do it? Is he drinking lots more than usual?