PDA

View Full Version : Apples going crazy for a peanut!!!

starrylight99
03-02-2011, 04:22 PM
oXp2ZwEXDL0

As you can see, Apples LOVES peanuts. He wants to take it back into his cage sooo badly, he even scoots around on his hind legs a bit! Chaos joins in the fun a little later.

Gillzy
03-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Haha that's too cute!!! ^_^ They're such a cute little couple. Are they living together again yet?

starrylight99
03-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Haha that's too cute!!! ^_^ They're such a cute little couple. Are they living together again yet?

No, we're keeping them separate. They seem to like living apart and having the huge cage space to themselves. But they do enjoy seeing each other for playtime, too. Their cages are close so I think they smell each other frequently, but I think it would be unfair to make them share a cage again, since they were apart for so long.

marzipan
03-02-2011, 04:53 PM
aww that is so cute, the peanut looks huge compared to Apples

Gillzy
03-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Aww well at least they're still friends! :D

delbert
03-03-2011, 03:25 AM
awwwwwwww too cute :)

Cartoonist
03-03-2011, 03:34 AM
Hehehe, that's too cute!

anorak
03-03-2011, 03:40 AM
That is adorable!!!!!! And so funny!!!

Womblehands
03-03-2011, 03:56 AM
I like the bit where Chaos looks at Apples then the peanut as if to say.. shall i take it? shall I?

starrylight99
03-03-2011, 05:50 AM
I like the bit where Chaos looks at Apples then the peanut as if to say.. shall i take it? shall I?

Haha I know, I was worried Chaos was going to try and take the peanut from Apples, which might have resulted in a squabble. Fortunately, Chaos is usually very polite and tolerant of Apples' antics.

RachK
03-03-2011, 07:29 AM
That has to be one of the most adorable videos ever! I love both your little fellas! I think it is so sweet how they are still friends, but then get to go back to their own bachelor pads.
I just love dwarfies. Amazing little hamsters. :D

samincittagazze
03-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Oh my goodness, that is too adorable!

fluffymunchkins
03-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Thats utterly adorable :mrgreen:
You can almost read his mind "oh bother, what do I do with this thing now!"

gellerbing
03-03-2011, 01:34 PM
haha so cute, cocos the same with a peanut she even nudges my hand out of the way when shes got one

starrylight99
03-03-2011, 03:18 PM
That has to be one of the most adorable videos ever! I love both your little fellas! I think it is so sweet how they are still friends, but then get to go back to their own bachelor pads.
I just love dwarfies. Amazing little hamsters. :D

Aww thank you, we love them too. And it is sweet that they can still be friends, nothing about each other really seems to really upset them. From the day we adopted them, they have been so sweet and friendly and laid-back with each other and us.

I love the sound that his feet make when he runs around the table. But I must admit, I did feel a bit mean laughing at him while he ran around frantically.

Stacey
03-03-2011, 04:02 PM
thats so cute :)

Hope
03-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Awww, I love these little guys! They are just so adorable! Especialyl Apples frantically wondering what to do with his prized peanut! :lol:

starrylight99
03-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Awww, I love these little guys! They are just so adorable! Especialyl Apples frantically wondering what to do with his prized peanut! :lol:

Aww thank you. They are so entertaining. It's so funny because once he gets the peanut into his cage, he just drops it and moves on to something else!

We made another video of them last night playing with a toy we made. It's a toilet paper roll with treats stuffed inside, and then its folded on the edges so they have to work to get the treats out. You would have thought I had dropped in pure, solid gold. They went absolutely nuts. The video is hilarious. I'll have to post it this evening.

Hope
03-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Haha!! Thats great!! Would be good to see :-)

If Boris cant get to something easily he ignores it! I put mealworms in tissue and wrappedand twisted them up to look like a little wedding favour, he couldnt be botherd! he gave it a sniff and a pat then scuttled of back to bed! He is too used to being hand fed I think and not having to work for his treats!