PDA

View Full Version : RIP baby girl.

HamsterMom
02-17-2011, 08:57 PM
:'(
A little bit ago I went to a pet store to buy my hamsters and mice some things, and decided to look at the small animals. I walked over to one of the tanks, and saw a young black bear hamster lying on the ground. How she looked just didn't seem right. I watched closely to see if she was breathing, and she wasn't. I even tried to tap on the glass to see if that'd wake her up, but it didn't... She had died. I told a few people that worked there, and I'm glad I did, because who knows how long she would have gone there unnoticed. She was only about 2-4 months. I saw her there earlier this week and when I did there was also a brown syrian hamster in there with her. Syrians shouldn't be caged together at all, but at least she had one friend before she died (assuming they got along for the time being). I didn't see that brown hamster in there at all tonight. The poor girl didn't even get to experience a loving home. All she ever knew was the pet store and the time before that when she was at the store's supplier. :( She was so adorable, and it just hurts so much that she died. It hurts almost as bad as losing one of my own, except that I didn't know her. I know that most people would probably think that I'm so stupid and pathetic for being so upset about another animal dying (who I didn't even know), but I don't care. Who else is going to really mourn her death? A lot of pet stores don't really seem to care when one of their small animals die. :(

I'm so sorry that you had to die baby girl. You were so young and didn't even get to experience life and someone who could have loved you and given you such a great home. I'm so sorry that you'll never know that. Even though I didn't know you, I still love you. You will be missed, maybe not by most people, but at least by me. Rest in peace little beauty.
:'( :'(

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
- Eskimo Proverb
------

samincittagazze
02-18-2011, 02:57 AM
Poor little thing. I'm glad you were there to show her some love, even if it was after her death.

Katarina
02-18-2011, 03:58 AM
:( RIP little girl

Hammihog
02-18-2011, 04:40 AM
So sad that she never knew a loving home :( Rest in peace sweet baby girl and ((((((( hugs ))))))) to you Hamstermom.

anorak
02-18-2011, 05:47 AM
So sad. Rest well little one. x

emily97
02-18-2011, 08:32 AM
RIP little girl. :(

Pompompoms
02-18-2011, 08:33 AM
:( oh this made me so sad, play well at the bridge beautiful girl xxx

Gillzy
02-18-2011, 08:37 AM
:( What a shame! :( RIP lil one.

princess-rhi89
02-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Awww poor little girl, im starting to fill up just reading about her :( all animals should have the chance to experience a loving home, hope you play well at the bridge baby girl xxx
Hugs to you hamstermom, you are not alone in your mouring I feel for her so much :( xxx

HamsterMom
02-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Thank you so much guys. <3

fluffymunchkins
02-18-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm so sorry she never got a real chance at life :(
Your grief and the watchful eye you kept over her will have meant everything to her.

She will thank you from heaven
rest in peace little girl xxx

cheekycheeks
02-19-2011, 12:45 AM
awz that is sad.:(