PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone go to Harrogate?

Emms
02-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Anyone here go to Harrogate small animal show 27th-28th January?
It was great fun, I didnt show as it wasn't fair to take the animals on a 2 and a half hour car journey. I watched the hamster showing for abit but went mainly for the guinea pig showing.

Emma x

souffle
02-04-2007, 10:52 AM
We went with our hams. It was fun and Sonni got 3rd in the pet class.

Emms
02-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Well done on your win! :)
Its a shame I didn't join this forum earlier and we could've met up.

Emma x

Jill Bayles
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Me and Aidan went! It was our first show and we had a great time! Aidan loved seeing all the animals and he was quite taken with the large rabbits! Talking of that show, there were some animals there that I'd never heard of nor seen before and I can't for the life of me remember what they were called but they were in the second hall on the right hand side going in, up past the kiddies corner past a stall that was selling water systems...can anyone help with this? Anyway I thought they were lovely! They weren't being shown I don't think.

souffle
02-09-2007, 08:48 AM
I think they were degus Jill. They are a bit like giant gerbils. There were also some cute African pygmy hedgehogs in that area. :lol:

Emms
03-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Aww I loved the african pygmy hedgehogs! :D

Jill Bayles
03-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I think they were degus Jill. They are a bit like giant gerbils. There were also some cute African pygmy hedgehogs in that area. :lol:

Great...a couple of names...will google them and see which ones I mean...don't recall seeing any hedgehogs...will have to have my eyes open more next time :wink: :lol: