PDA

View Full Version : Hey All Out There

leigh
01-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Hello. :D
I am Leigh and hail from the North East of England.
Our home recently aquired a new ham after much persuading from the other half. He has had many hamsters of the years, but I am a first time mamma as far as they go...and I have to say that I am loving him (the ham) to bits.
He is called Mayo..so called as everytime he seemed to smell mayonaise he stuck his nose out of his home...strange! :?

Hana
01-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Hello! Hope you have fun here at hamster central, its a great forum and has great members! :D

SnuggleHam
01-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Welcome to HC Leigh! We are always glad to see new users! Wow so many new people are joining suddenly.. I wonder if the new "key words" for search engines we added into the web site code is working? good old Smoo!

I personally love mayo lol.. is that weird? So what a perfect little name for a hamster, and original to.. somehow fitting for a small fuzzy creature. :)

I hope you will be able to most picks of Mayo, id love to see some!

souffle
01-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the forum and to Mayo to. That sounds like a cream hamster :lol: What colour is he? Looking forward to hearing all about him. :lol:

Holly
01-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi Leigh and Mayo, welcome to a great forum - I found it yesteday and am loving it! We'd love to see some pictures of Mayo 8)

suga
01-30-2007, 02:26 AM
Hey Leigh and Mayo - welcome to HC. Flicks of the little one would be great to see... :)

pophammy
01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope to see some pics of Mayo! (love the name!)

Jill Bayles
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Hello...I'm a fellow North Easterner too and like you am new to the hammy world...mine is on its way...it's my son's pet really so I'm "Grandma" whilst he's "Dad" :D

Please post up some pics of Mayo...great choice of name BTW :wink: