PDA

View Full Version : What color type is Flurry? Oh and HELLO everyone!

Olive & Flurry's Mama
02-01-2011, 10:46 AM
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee482/days_fly_by/Pets/Flurry2-2.jpg

Pardon the blurry image quality, I snapped this with my phone. In reality she doesn't look as tan, she seems mostly grey, especially her stripes. She does have a brown-ish grey in-between but in this pic it comes off as being tan. :confused: Anyway, is there a name for this coloring?

And hello, I'm a mother to four human beings but new to all things hamster. :mrgreen:

mangoandmimi
02-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Hi and welcome :D
Awwrh Flurry is so cute... and love the name too ;D But sorry i'm really awful at colouring xx

souffle
02-01-2011, 12:30 PM
It looks like Flurry is a 'Normal' in colour. Have a look on the Midland hamster Club site and see if you can match the colour to the pics on there.

fluffymunchkins
02-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Welcome to you and Flurry :D

SnickersTheFirst
02-01-2011, 02:50 PM
From that photo I'd say Agouti or possibly Sapphire, it's hard to tell due to the lighting but I'm leaning more towards Agouti. :D

Oh, and welcome!

Olive & Flurry's Mama
02-01-2011, 03:43 PM
It looks like Flurry is a 'Normal' in colour. Have a look on the Midland hamster Club site and see if you can match the colour to the pics on there.

According to the Midland Club she's most definitely a......

SAPPHIRE!!! \\:D/

souffle
02-01-2011, 04:22 PM
It was just that you said that the pic was not her true colour and the colour you described sounded more normal. Glad you found a pic to identify her from :)

Olive & Flurry's Mama
02-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I know, and I'm sorry. It's rather silly to ask people to identify a color off an inaccurate picture, lolololol. Sorry, but I was excited to find out and those pics were the best I could do as she was off like a shot! :mad: