PDA

View Full Version : Need to find homes for my 3 Syrian Hamsters

HamsterWatcher
01-31-2011, 10:59 AM
:(

Due to unexpected personal circumstances, I need to find homes for my 3 Syrian Hamsters. They are all under 9 months old, and 2 are ultra friendly and the third is very friendly. I have 2 x females (1 self black, 8 months old and 1 Tort 6 months old) and 1 male (Dominant spot satin) who is only just 3 months old).

I don't know where to post this thread, as I want to find extra special homes.

I live in West Cumbria.

Please PM me if you are interested, and I could send some good photos of them...they are beautiful and in top condition, as looked after very well. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks.

StarlightSerenity
01-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Ohh I would love the Dom Spot male but I'm too far away :(

debs
01-31-2011, 11:17 AM
^^ same hear :(

debs
01-31-2011, 11:18 AM
im like 3 hours a away :( lol

Debbie
01-31-2011, 01:34 PM
When would you need to rehome them by and are you looking to rehome them together or seperately?

HamsterWatcher
01-31-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi Debbie,

Re-home within next 2/3 weeks, and don't mind if they go separately or to one home, as long as the new owner loves them and is knowledgeable (afraid of them going to homes with small children who will prod and poke them, or worse, someone who won't care for them properly. Thanks.

debs
01-31-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi Debbie,

Re-home within next 2/3 weeks, and don't mind if they go separately or to one home, as long as the new owner loves them and is knowledgeable (afraid of them going to homes with small children who will prod and poke them, or worse, someone who won't care for them properly. Thanks.

i would be the same at lessed if they are real homed from someone on the froum you can still see updates on them and pics :)

HamsterWatcher
01-31-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi, yes...that would be just brilliant. It would be so nice to see some pics from time to time, thanks :)

debs
01-31-2011, 03:04 PM
i was on about if i was getting one but you live fair away :(

HamsterWatcher
01-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Never mind debs, hopefully can find some lovely homes nearer, thanks.

wofunny
01-31-2011, 03:24 PM
I hope you can find loving homes for them soon.
Sadly I love ages away :( x

HamsterWatcher
01-31-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks Mark, hope someone nearby (ish) seems my post.

Don't forget the lovely pics on the Members Gallery! ;)

Debbie
02-01-2011, 04:07 AM
I've seen the photos and they are all gorgeous but I think Phoebe is my favourite! I am possibly interested in Phoebe and hubby has said he is willing to travel up to you - we live in Herefordshire! - but it all depends on if we can do it as we are both really busy at the moment, and being perfectly honest I am also considering some others I have seen on the RSPCA websites, a couple of Robos or a Chinese, I just need to make up my mind what I would like to have next!

A couple of questions, are they free or are you asking for money? Do they come with anything? I don't need a cage but a few bits and pieces would come in handy, a wheel for instance. Are you willing to drive to meet up with someone?

Iluvhamsters
02-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Sorry you have to let them go, If you were closer I'd consider rehoming one of them. I hope you find new homes for them soon.

souffle
02-01-2011, 04:23 AM
I have moved this thread to the correct area.
Anyone interested please PM Hamsterwatcher and deal directly.

Thread closed as per rules