PDA

View Full Version : Having Trouble Using Site

HamsterAgility
01-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi,
I am having trouble using this site. My little photo/avitar is gone and there is no place to add it again. My profile was missing, but I was able to use the site <?> When my first profile was up, there was not an button for photos. When I tried to upload a photo it would not let me.....now <?> I have that button and all else is missing <?>
Also? Why is it my personal website is not allowed just because I do sell hamster/animal items and have links to site that I host. I too have hamster information and or training instructions there......that is just not right that other can list their sites, but I can not list mine.....
Thanks, I will be looking forward to the answers.
Marna Kazmaier

Amethyst_ice
01-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Hello,

Right points one by one-

If you go to usercp (top left), there is a menu on the left hand side you should be able to add an avatar and signiture if you wish.

We have a section for hamster breeders- http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/list-hamster-breeders-rescue-facilities-board/4521-submit-ad-please-read.html to protect our members anyone wishing to advertise their hamstery must do so via the correct boards, this also makes it easier for members to find breeders as they are lsited in one place.

Our forum rule is that any signatures will be removed that are advertising other websites or businesses..this is for the safety of our community as some links are spam or contain innappropriate material. If you find a member advertising a website in their forum please alert a moderator.

I hope you enjoy our site and look forward to hearing about your furry family

:)