PDA

View Full Version : HC moving to a new server, possible downtime

Smoo
01-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone,

Your friendly neighborhood Smoo here! I'm going to be changing our web host. It should actually cost us half as much per year to host Hamster Central after we make the move, which is very nice.

This means that the site may be down for a bit of time in the near future as I transition it to the new hosting provider. I'm not sure yet what will specifically occur, but I just wanted to let everyone know in the event that the site becomes unavailable while I do my tinkering.

I'll post an update as soon as I know for sure what will be happening.

Thanks!

souffle
01-25-2007, 08:19 AM
Hope it all run 'Smoo.....thly' for you :lol: Will try and not be too upset but will miss you when off line :lol: Any way of saving pennies will help out so here's wishing you Happy New Hosting. :lol:

SnuggleHam
01-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Hope it all run 'Smoo.....thly' for you :lol:

Haha!!!! That cracked me up big time! LOL Souffle you are so cleaver ;) hehe.. :lol:

souffle
01-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Souffle you are so cleaver ;) hehe.. :lol:

Not a meat cleaver I hope! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SnuggleHam
01-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Souffle you are so cleaver ;) hehe.. :lol:

Not a meat cleaver I hope! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bah! spelling mistake! :cry: :lol: You know what I mean lol

Smoo
01-27-2007, 01:58 PM
You guys are too silly!

Things are going Smoo-thly (lol) enough so far. I'm waiting for the domain name to transfer to the new host and then I can begin the process of moving everything over.

I'll make another post when the domain is transferred and I begin moving the other stuff over.