PDA

View Full Version : I'll miss you my Kitty.

DeweyTheHammy
01-16-2011, 11:20 AM
(Just to clarify, I'm referring to my cat, not hamster.)

2 nights ago, when I was already asleep, my mom got up to use the bathroom. She could hear my cat outside meowing, so she opening the door the leads to the garage and opened up the actual garage door. She was calling for my kitty, (her names just always been kitty) but the cat wouldn't come in. My mom figured she'd just let her in in the morning, and closed the garage door.

See, the garage door is supposed to stop going down when something goes under it, but for some reason it didn't work. We found my kitty in the morning... It wasn't gory, she didn't get crushed. It had just hit her neck.... ): She was only 5 or 6. Her twin brother left us to live with the neighbors because they dont ever make him go inside... D: my poor kitty, she didn't deserve to die like that...

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ujhy0z.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/20tjq5v.jpg

It was cute, what she would do whenever me and my mom went on walks with the dog at night. She would chase us down the street meowing until we got too far, then she would just stand there meowing as loud as she could for us to come back... D:
RIP.

amyXlovesXhamstersX
01-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Im so sorry, she was so beautiful :(Hope your ok Ava, RIP kitty x

princess-rhi89
01-16-2011, 11:25 AM
awww hope she sleeps well at the bridge poor little kitty, hope your ok to Ava *hugs*

fluffymunchkins
01-16-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm so sorry hun, she was a beautiful girl xxx

MandyP
01-16-2011, 12:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear your sad news :( xx Sending big hugs xx

We lost our family cat a few years back and i was gutted. Everytime i go to my mums i alwasy think i see her from the corner of my eye :( I hope they are both playing with each other in cat heaven :( RIP Kitty

Iluvhamsters
01-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Awww sorry you lost your cat :(

st4r_grl
01-17-2011, 02:25 AM
Thats awful, I am terribly sorry. She looks lovely. R.I.P Kitty x

Hope
01-17-2011, 04:07 AM
Im sorry to hear this - Poor Kitty :-( She was certainly a beautiful girl.

Sleep well x x