PDA

View Full Version : REsdient Newb.

Lula
01-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Hiya, I'm Lula your resident Newb. I came here from the Hamsters Livejournal community.
I've got three hamsters so far, one Syrian called Sephiroth (or Sephy, for short) and two Cambells called Pudding and Muffin.

I come mainly looking for inspiration in making a bin cage for my Sephy as I feel it's time to give him an extra special treat ^_^. There's nothing I love more than watching and playing with my hammies.

SnuggleHam
01-15-2007, 05:25 PM
empresspeony from LJ! Welcome to HC! I'm really glad you joined us! I also see that you joined the new hamster central LJ community as well. I was very pleased to see that.:)

Many of our members here have made bin cages for their hamsters, so I'm sure they will be able to give you good advice and input. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Have you made a profile yet? if not you better, and upload some cute pic's too! ;)

suga
01-16-2007, 12:47 AM
Welcome to HC :) Looking forward to seeing flicks of your hammies...

souffle
01-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Welcome the the forum and good to have you join us. I hope you will post some pictures on the forum of the bin cage once it is made :lol: Looking forward to meeting your hammies and hearing all about them :lol:

Lula
01-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll certainly be making a profile very soon. I still haven't got around to photographing my new little Dwarfies ^_^.

I'm enjoying all this hamsteryness I've joined up to recently. Although last night I did have dreams about hamsters and their cages >_<;;

SnuggleHam
01-16-2007, 05:45 AM
Although last night I did have dreams about hamsters and their cages >_<;;

Your not alone! Being the animal lover I am, I often have dreams where I stumble on vacant homes and discover there are tons of hamster and rodent cages filled with fuzzy animals that need homes lol. Sometimes there are even birds lol. I think these are just a manifestation of my subconscious expressing to myself that I want more pets! as well as to rescue animals in need.:lol:

In my ideal life, I would live in a solar passive home in the country and have a huge room for myself that would hold my art studio and a wall of pet cages, bin cages and aquariums lol.

Lula
01-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Wow, I might have to steal that dream as I love art too.

bubbles
01-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Hello and welcome from Bubbles. I am new too but it is friendly :lol: Hope to see your hamsters soon

Hana
01-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Hello!

:lol: I've had dreams like that before :D

pophammy
01-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum! Good to have you with us, and Sephy is really sweet! A black if I'm not mistaken! :wink:

LilaHam
01-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi and welcome to HC

Lula
01-16-2007, 12:00 PM
He certainly is a black, which is what attracted me to him so much in the first place. I love all hamsters, don't get me wrong but I saw Sephy and just fell in love.

Minicooper
01-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Welcome :D