Sex: Male
Colour/Pattern: Golden with a grey dusting on his coat
neutered: N/A
Fully vaccinated: N/A
micro chipped: N/A
de fled: N/A
Do they have any behaviour problems: None
Do they have any medical problems: None
Reason for coming to Rescue: Did not sell at petshop as he was past their selling age also was obese so the petshop contacted us to take him and find a loving home.
Are they used to children: Never been handled by a child but maybe suitable with adult supervision
if so what age: 7+
Are they an indoor or outdoor pet.(are they used to living outside or indoors) Indoors only
Type of housing that would be required. Large Hamster cage suitable for a Syrian hamster will have to be atleast one level or more so that Dusty can climb different levels. No modular cages please. A 6.5inch silent spinner or larger wheel will be required to ensure adequate exercise inside the cage.
Period of time they can be left alone? 12 hours max
What type of home are you looking for? Loving, caring home where Dusty will be given the attention he deserves, experience not always necessary as we are always on hand for advice but you must have done alteast some research to ensure you know about hamsters. No smoking homes only please.
Donation required: Small Donation Required
Web link: Home - Sarandies Small Animal Rescue (http://www.freewebs.com/sassysarahh)
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm68/sassysarah_album/Dusty1.jpg
Other information
You will be required to bring the cage/wheel along when you collect Dusty to ensure its suitability for him. A small bag of hamster food will be provided to ensure that the diet change over is done gradually should you use different food to us. Rescue backup is always availiable we will always take the animals back. We can take dusty for holidays at no cost. Dusty will be given a full health check by ourselves before he leaves.
Please either contact us here or via our rescue website.
Thanks

Hannah
12-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Aw what a cutie, i would have him if i could, i hope he finds someone to give him a home soon. XxX