PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to Nibbles

Iluvhamsters
12-28-2010, 06:40 AM
I've not been on for a while as I've been busy with other things. I come back bearing sad news. Nibbles has gone over the Rainbow Bridge :( She was found lying in her cage on the morning of the 23rd of December.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/2spotladybird/Pets/Nibbles051.jpg
For those of you that don't know her, Nibbles was a rescue hamster that we adopted from Babyboos. She was aproximately 9 months old when we adopted her in January of this year and believe that she may have never been handled before Babyboos rescued her. She settled in very quickly and turned out to be a lovely, good natured hamster. She only nipped a few times in the first couple of weeks of her life with us, the first couple of times were possibly wariness other times were because of fingers smelling of food but Nibbles learned very quickly to distinguish between fingers and food :) She was so gentle, I could hold a grain of barley between my fingers and she would take it without so much as scraping a tooth on my fingers :) Her favourite things were running about in her ball and rumaging for food in her play box and her favourite treats were hamster chocs and a small piece of fresh banana :) Nibbles will be missed but never forgotten.

Rest in peace little one.

PinkPrincess
12-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Rest in peace Nibbles. xxxx

wofunny
12-28-2010, 09:51 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss :(

Rest in Peace Nibbles xxx

anorak
12-28-2010, 10:40 AM
What a beautiful little face. She looks so placid and friendly. Rest in peace little one. xxx

fluffymunchkins
12-28-2010, 11:30 AM
You were such a pretty little girl, i hope you have fun at the bridge Nibbles, rest in peace xxx

Hope
12-28-2010, 11:31 AM
RIP Nibbles - run free at the bridge x x

Taffyqueen
12-29-2010, 05:03 AM
Hamsters in the sky, are not to be forgotten, R.I.P little one

Womblehands
12-29-2010, 11:54 AM
bye little Nibbles, have fun in hamster heaven little baby.. so sorry she had to leave but she had such a good life with you and I'm sure she was very happy..

Iluvhamsters
12-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Thankyou for your kind words everyone :)