PDA

View Full Version : Probably a silly dwarf question but ...

vicky1804
11-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Ok this is probably going to be a daft question and im sure I know the answer but
Do/Can dwarfs fill their pouches like Syrians?
I know they propably can but its really hard to imagine my tiny little girl doing this.
Are the also in proportion like Syrians? Everyone seen one of these with full pouches if dwarfs stuff there lil pouches like that how do they still move around? :confused::rolleyes:

BTW im totally and completly smittin with my little girl ! I could spend ages just watching her

Cheers

internet_nobody
11-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Yes, they do pouch things too. Their pouches seem smaller in proportion though!

RachK
11-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi Vicky, yep they do. One of my sons Dwarfs Gizmo fills hers to capacity, she almost doubles in size, it looks so funny. My three dwarfies don't seem to pouch much at all.

Hope
11-09-2010, 02:44 AM
Yes they do have pouches but in my experience they use them less than syrians do. I swear that Boris didnt even know he had them untill we had al ittle mealworm spilage and he needed somewhere to store them and grab as many as he could before I dragged him away. My robos do pouch, but only small amounts, they certainly dont go as big as Phoebes proportionally.

Redame
11-09-2010, 03:28 AM
Messy and Runner do pouch. Messy mostly for food, Runner mostly to transport tissues (it looks hilarious with all the white stuff popping out). I wouldn't say that they get as big as syrians in proportion, because the first time Choco filled his pouches I was afraid he would burst!

Katty_Sheldon
11-09-2010, 05:22 AM
My winter white also puts stuff in pouches but its really not so noticeable as in syrians!:)

RachK
11-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Messy and Runner do pouch. Messy mostly for food, Runner mostly to transport tissues (it looks hilarious with all the white stuff popping out). I wouldn't say that they get as big as syrians in proportion, because the first time Choco filled his pouches I was afraid he would burst!

I LOVE it when they have tissue in their pouches & its spilling out of their little mouths, its so funny, all three of mine do it. :)

PippinTittlemouse
11-09-2010, 08:55 AM
My Pip did last week, hilarious.

fluffymunchkins
11-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Little (well hes not quite so little now) Treo nearly always has a treat stored for when hes on the go :)