PDA

View Full Version : Post More Avatars!

SnuggleHam
09-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Id like to see people use more avatars on the fourm and for their profiles. I understand that some people dont have the means for making an avatar for themselves, but if you have an image of a hamster, you can send it to me and I will crop and upload it for you!

My email is [email protected] send me your hamster pictures and ill turn them into avatars for you!

racinghamster
09-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Hi SnuggleHam. I`d love an avatar of a Roborovski hamster, but I`m useless at this photo thing! :roll:

SnuggleHam
09-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Hi SnuggleHam. I`d love an avatar of a Roborovski hamster, but I`m useless at this photo thing! :roll:

How about this picture? Its actually one I took of my robo back when I first got him. Hes sort of sitting on a chew stick that was shaped like a carrot. I can try and find you another if you dont care for this one. let me know :)

Minicooper
09-05-2006, 06:17 AM
What a nice avatar you got there racinghamster, you lucky, lucky thing!!!

racinghamster
09-05-2006, 12:15 PM
THANKYOU!!! :D He's a wee star is'nt he?! I love him! Thanks ever so much SnuggleHam. I don't have the means to upload my own photos yet unfortunately, but I'm working on it. I have two male Roborovski at the moment from babyboos and they are just the most adorable little boys. I'm hoping to have two females soon aswell from babyboos! I think I'm turning into a Roborovski collector! :lol:

Thanks again for letting me use your image. x

Minicooper
09-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Good for you racinghamster,

Good luck on getting 2 robo females..........and once your boys smell that there are two females in the house they are going to be jumping for joy!!!!!

I cant wait till I am older and I got my own place to have as many pets as I can financially handle!!!!

racinghamster
09-05-2006, 12:31 PM
My boys will be well and truly out of sniffing reach of any females! :lol:

I have four mice, four gerbils and three hamsters! They make life worth living. x

Minicooper
09-05-2006, 12:33 PM
How come the little things in your life are the biggest.