PDA

View Full Version : I now have my two male Roborovski!

racinghamster
08-20-2006, 04:30 AM
Well after patiently waiting, I finally have my Roborovski males from babyboos rescue! We discovered from the group of four, that two were female, so they went back and I took the two males.

They had a bit of a tiff for a wee while and I put this down to being seperated from the females and also, having a new cage and new smells. Having seperated them for one night after they started arguing, I decided to put them back together in the Savic Rody they arrived in and they have been fine ever since! So for the next two weeks, they will stay in this cage to settle down. Once I'm happy that they are more settled, I want to move them into my ferplast Duna, which is a better cage than the Rody, having the second level in it.

I haven't named them as yet, but just call them my Robo boys! :)

They are such adorable wee things. x

SnuggleHam
08-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Congrats on the new little fuzz balls! My robo is a joy to watch and sooo cute! I wish his little friend didn’t die when I first bought them :( But he seems happy enough on his own.

babyboos
08-20-2006, 11:51 AM
hopefully no more tantrums and things will settle down allowing them to move to their new posh hamster home

racinghamster
08-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks guys! Well they are still sleeping together and there have been no tantrums at all! :) They are tending to stay in their nest all day right now and I`m lucky if I see them at all, but they should become a little bolder as they settle in. I adore them already!

pophammy
08-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Glad to hear they are settling in! Welcome Robo boys! :lol:

racinghamster
08-23-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks pophammy. :) The boys are still together and it`s just a waiting game now to predict when the time is right to put them back into the ferplast Duna. I don`t want to upset their balance right now by puting them into this other cage. I don`t think it would upset them, but after witnessing a slight fall out previously, I don`t want to tempt fate, so to speak!