PDA

View Full Version : re cards

crystalwingsuk
08-16-2006, 09:48 AM
meant to say if anyone out there ever wants any handmade cards just get in touch i just love doing them i dont charge much just for materials it keeps me busy i look after my hubby whose disabled and it keeps me occupied. :D :lol:

Minicooper
08-16-2006, 09:57 AM
I like the sound of your handmade cards but I dont think you needed to do another topic, as this topic is carrying on from the re; morag topic.

All you had to do is click edit and you could of changed what you put.

Please remember this for future reference.

flogging_molly
08-16-2006, 10:40 AM
thanks i shall bear the cards in mind and let you know.

minicooper i think it's important to rememeber that crystalwingsuk is a new member and may have not known about the edit function on posts, i'm sure she will remember this in future now that it has been highlighted. I'm not trying to be horrible it just sounded a little harsh and hope it hasn't caused any offense - perhaps its just they way that forums can appear as they really can't convey emotions through messages well.

souffle
08-16-2006, 11:06 AM
I would very much like to see your cards. Can you post any pictures?

I agree with you Floggingmolly. Minicooper you yourself are only a newcomer of a few weeks and such things should be referred to a moderator if you have any problems with anyone's posts. Please PM one of us if you have such an issue with anyone else's posts and do not instruct other people in the forum in where and how they should post. That is a purpose of having moderators.

pophammy
08-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Your cards sound great! I also enjoy making cards for my friends and family and if ever it is someone's birthday I always make them one! :lol: Sounds like we are similar, we both like making cards and we both like hamsters! :lol:

Minicooper
08-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Ok I will do that in future souffle