PDA

View Full Version : re; morag

crystalwingsuk
08-16-2006, 09:45 AM
just to say thanx have found morag and i can get on with my cards, which is good becos i need something to keep me busy as my father in law has just died and he was more like a dad to me. Also my hammie jesper i think is dying took her to the vet and he said as she is 2 yrs old theres not much they can do but all she does is sleep i have to take her back if she stops drinking which i will do i dont want her suffering i didnt think 2 was old for a hammie. i had one for 4yrs once mind you he was never active anyway

Minicooper
08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
contents of post removed by moderator.

pophammy
08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Crystalwings, I am so sorry about your father-in-law and Jesper. You are doing everything you can for your poor hammy even though this is a hard time for you. My thoughts are with you and I hope she is OK :(

souffle
08-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Deepest sympathies over the loss of your dear father-in-law. I hope your memories are of comfort to you at this difficult time.
As for little Jesper, enjoy these last twilight days with her. Let her know she is loved. They know and the leaving you is easier for them if they can feel your love. If you feel she cannot make it on her own then the greatest gift you can give her is peaceful rest. Two years is not a bad age for a hamster really and each has their own calling to the bridge. Some are only babies, some golden oldies but you never can tell. I am thinking of you,