PDA

View Full Version : Profile text

hammiesarelovex3
08-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Everytime I try to write up new text for my profile, it cuts it off!

Here is what I wanted to write in my profile: "Hi, I have had hammies for a few months now, and I got my first hammie around Easter time. My hamster Carmelo is such a sweetie! He's a male, rusty syrian and he is spoiled. I <3 him to death and he is my pride and joy! :) I got him around Easter because I wanted a hammie for Easter and so we bought all the supplies and got him! :) I didn't need to tame him and he has a wonderful hamminality! He's active, sweet, happy, and lovable too!

Carmelo and posing is VERY rare!! hehe he never stays still for the camera or for anybody LOL!! :D He has his moments when he'll stay still, but he's a hyper jellybean!!

Well, have a hammilicious day! :D hehe"

This is what was posted in my profile:"Hi, I have had hammies for a few months now, and I got my first hammie around Easter time. My hamster Carmelo is such a sweetie! He's a male, rusty syrian and he is spoiled. I"

Is this a glitch or is it only me?

SnuggleHam
08-09-2006, 02:36 PM
The profiles check to make sure that HTML code isn't being used. The problem is that it thinks this little symbol <3 is HTML. Try posting it again, but this time leave out the <3 symbol.

hammiesarelovex3
08-09-2006, 05:04 PM
ooh I never thought of that! will try! Thanks!

hammiesarelovex3
08-09-2006, 05:07 PM
*smacks head* yup, that was it! Thanks! :)