Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Navigation
Front Page
Forum
Gallery
Wiki

Ads by Google


Go Back   Hamster Central > >

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2017, 11:47 AM   #11
Burakki
Adult Hamster
 
Burakki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 280
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

Oh my God!!! Thank you so much!!! It's even better than I could've imagined! You're amazing!
__________________

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. Iíll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline  
Old 07-10-2017, 12:46 PM   #12
Emma H_amster_
Senior Hamster
 
Emma H_amster_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Denmark
Posts: 412
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

* Background colour: bit lighter than royal blue

* Background pattern (optional): paw prints and hearts

* Text to include: Poro, Isabeau (white is poro)

* Style of font: graffiti if possible love the letters from that

* Picture frame style: circles

* Anything extra you want to include, or that I should know: the paw prints and hearts i want either darker or lighter in color.... idk what looks best
can you add this to behind poro instead of normal circle? https://previews.123rf.com/images/pr...ock-Vector.jpg
want poro to be on the right
else surprise me!

Last edited by Emma H_amster_; 07-10-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Emma H_amster_ is offline  
Old 07-11-2017, 10:08 AM   #13
leedsgurl
Moderator
 
leedsgurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Posts: 3,349
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma H_amster_ View Post
* Background colour: bit lighter than royal blue

* Background pattern (optional): paw prints and hearts

* Text to include: Poro, Isabeau (white is poro)

* Style of font: graffiti if possible love the letters from that

* Picture frame style: circles

* Anything extra you want to include, or that I should know: the paw prints and hearts i want either darker or lighter in color.... idk what looks best
can you add this to behind poro instead of normal circle? https://previews.123rf.com/images/pr...ock-Vector.jpg
want poro to be on the right
else surprise me!
Here is your signature Emma H_amster_:



I couldnt use the image you provided to put behind Poro as it has a watermark on so I assume it is not free to use, but hope you like it anyway
leedsgurl is offline  
Old 07-13-2017, 08:41 AM   #14
Emma H_amster_
Senior Hamster
 
Emma H_amster_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Denmark
Posts: 412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsgurl View Post
Here is your signature Emma H_amster_:



I couldnt use the image you provided to put behind Poro as it has a watermark on so I assume it is not free to use, but hope you like it anyway
i do indeed and ty! didnt see the watermarks xD just wanted wings behind poro because she passsed away
but i like it thanks!

hope it works lel

Last edited by souffle; 07-13-2017 at 08:50 AM.
Emma H_amster_ is offline  
Old 07-19-2017, 07:27 AM   #15
candice clews
Hamster Overlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: staffordshire,england
Posts: 636
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

Hi, could you buy any chance be able to edit my signature? All i want extra is a rainbow added above snowy and cookie like the other 2 hamsters on my signature. X thanks!
__________________
candice clews is offline  
Old 07-19-2017, 12:34 PM   #16
Rads
The Hamographer
 
Rads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 1,800
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

So Here goes,

Background, Black Grading to Light Grey
Background Pattern, Paw Prints
Text My User Name in the middle with Hamographer underneath?
Font like Hamsteritas Can the sig have a yellow outline?
Pictures, one of Forrest with his name below and the other of Pip with name below either side of my user name
Picture Frame Circles with golden/yellow edges
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0989.JPG (223.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0919.JPG (935.9 KB, 3 views)
__________________
RIP Forrest 05.03.2016
RIP Pippin 05.03.16-13.07.17 I won't forget you..
"Some Angels don't have wings, they have little round furry bodies, four paws, a round nose, curious whiskers and unconditional love.."
Rads is offline  
Old 07-20-2017, 02:32 PM   #17
leedsgurl
Moderator
 
leedsgurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Posts: 3,349
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

Here are some new/updated signatures






Quote:
Originally Posted by Rads View Post
So Here goes,

Background, Black Grading to Light Grey
Background Pattern, Paw Prints
Text My User Name in the middle with Hamographer underneath?
Font like Hamsteritas Can the sig have a yellow outline?
Pictures, one of Forrest with his name below and the other of Pip with name below either side of my user name
Picture Frame Circles with golden/yellow edges


Hope these are ok
leedsgurl is offline  
Old 07-20-2017, 09:38 PM   #18
Rads
The Hamographer
 
Rads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 1,800
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

Leeds Gurl, that is perfect thank you very much indeed..
Rads
__________________
RIP Forrest 05.03.2016
RIP Pippin 05.03.16-13.07.17 I won't forget you..
"Some Angels don't have wings, they have little round furry bodies, four paws, a round nose, curious whiskers and unconditional love.."
Rads is offline  
Old 07-24-2017, 01:46 AM   #19
Emma H_amster_
Senior Hamster
 
Emma H_amster_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Denmark
Posts: 412
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsgurl View Post
Here are some new/updated signatures










Hope these are ok
thanks thats perfect!!
__________________

Rest in peace Poro <3 will never be forgotten but always be loved!
Owner to the naughty Isabeau that may look cute but is naughty!
Emma H_amster_ is offline  
Old 08-21-2017, 01:19 PM   #20
Ruth Edwards
Senior Hamster
 
Ruth Edwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Petersfield Hampshire England
Posts: 473
Default Re: The New Signature Shop

How exciting my first signature, please, if it's ok. Thank you Leedsgurl

Colour, Royal blue please

Background pattern flowers like daisies if poss

Text : Ruth, Mumster
The hammies names are Daisy, Cotton and Ivy (golden). Ivy has died, please can she have a rainbow

Font, easy to read, perhaps like "pumpkin"

Frames around their pictures: ovals, landscape orientation, in navy blue . If it's not poss please substitute what you think works

Pictures, Cotton on far left, next Daisy on the left of my name and Ivy on the right of my name with a rainbow

Hope that's good, Ruth thanks so much
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg daisy sig.jpeg (20.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpeg cotton sig.jpeg (21.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpeg Ivy sig2.jpeg (14.0 KB, 3 views)
Ruth Edwards is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
signature, requests, request, include, style, stars, hearts, background, shop, examples, give, pixels, finished, details, wait, template, busy, complete, forward, fill, completed, order, picture, colour, questions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
Copyright © 2003-17, Hobby Solutions Inc.
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:35 AM.