View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 02:08 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Getting empty tank syndrome lol.

Hello.

I know it seems a short while since my little Bonnie died, but I now feel 'ready' to give a new little dwarf a new home after I come back from holiday (20th-28th November). I know that Rodipet is quite highly recommended on here, so I splashed out a bit and got some really good things.

Rodipet® EasyClean basic GOBi Ceramic House Ø 13 cm

I love this little house and actually is a lot bigger than I expected it to be. It's a lot better than what I had previously for Bonnie and is easily washable so when my new little one does go over to the rainbow bridge, I can just stick it in the dishwasher and reuse it for another little one.

Rodipet® EasyClean Drink Set

This looks great online and even though it does come with a tiny water bottle, I can fit any of the classic water bottles in it and I like the fact that I can have a little treat 'station' for things like millet sprays etc. Like the house it is really good quality and also easily washable so that's good as well. I also have a water bowl, just in case of emergencies or if my new little one starts struggling with his/her water bottle when he/she gets older.

Rodipet® Organic Dwarf Hamster Food ''JUNiOR'' - 500g

When I had Bonnie, she was on Harry hamster (with the bigger pieces broken up), but then I thought I'd try out this one as I've never bought hamster food online before (not even in the UK). I like the sound of what is in this and hopefully my new little one will too.

I've also got a new wooden wheel from Rodipet too as well as a couple of cardboard Chubes and a flexible wooden bridge from Pets at Home (was buying dog treats for work - no they weren't for my lunch! ).

I have to say I was really impressed with the quality and pricing of Rodipet and am very glad that this company is very highly recommended on HC.

Now just got to wait until I come back from my holiday at the end of the month! Tick-tock-tick-tock lol.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote