View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 04:05 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: A Hamster Called George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Haha! I think you're going to have your hands full with this one! You'll have to George proof everything starting with bolting down the wheel.
Thank you Ria,
Maybe George will give Monty some ideas......

Anyhoo, George being quite the oddment that he is, the other day he let me stroke him didn't seem bothered at all, then last night we was having a wild night running for his Hamsterthon he would go at it for an hour straight before stopping then off he would go all night at his endeavours.
He was super skitterish and would go no where near me just bolt off some where safe with such speed it was quite un nerving.
Tonight he hasn't ventured out just for some fresh food, he has stayed put in his burrow complex.
I am going to resort to the tissue up the sleeves trick, never had to do this before, but as he is a long haired little hippy hamster he really needs to be tamed so I can help keep him groomed, well he may meet a lady some time and he needs to look his best...
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote