View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 11:05 AM  
Izzyshamsters
Newborn Pup

Default Re: How to Move My Hamster Without Stressing Her Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva237 View Post
Hi. I have a Syrian hamster who’s about a year and a half old. I’ve had her for about 6 months now. I’m going on vacation for about a week (no worries, its COVID safe, I’m not seeing anyone) and I’m leaving my hamster with a friend. I’m moving here entire cage over to my friend’s house so her immediate environment will be the same, but she’s going to a house she’s never been to before. I was wondering if there’s anything I could do to make her stay there less stressful. She’s only met my friend once and I don’t have time to let her get acquainted to my friend because I leave in 2 days. I’m not sure if there’s anything else I can do to make her stay at my friend’s house less stressful, but if there is please let me know, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!
Hi, sorry I can't help much, however you may want to do this at a time she is already awake, so you don't startle her, also I would recommened driving slowly, and preferably not on a long jouney. Hope this helps a bit! Have a nice vacation, sorry I can't be of much help!
Izzyshamsters is offline   Reply With Quote