Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 02:42 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Hey folks,
Here is a Popps update,
I had her out again today, up till now she had shown a big improvement from a couple of weeks ago today she was squeaking when on me which is not normal, at beat she would chirrup at me. She needed cleaning up again as she was not cleaning her back end again, she wasn't happy about it, but afterwards she spent a good half hour lying on my chest being stroked.
While I was stroking her I noticed that she has a large abdomen possibly slightly distended, what worried me and this is why I think she has a tumour I could feel her little bones under her skin she has lost a lot of flesh under her skin and fur across her shoulders, neck and skull.
Her eyes where nice and bright and at times she was trying her best to be normal but her strength has diminished so much.
Popps is eating both her dry food and fresh and if I give some of her favourites she really seems to enjoy these morsels especially roast chicken, roast duck, a smidgen of cheese etc.
My dilemma still exists though, should I let her be consumed by this tumour or do I let her be PTS? She doesn't seem to be in any pain but her walking is getting more difficult I think, it is just a slow waddle now she has her food and water next to her nest and she doesn't like having her toilet being moved so she has to waddle over to it to use that.
So that is about it for now.
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote