Thread: Cage location
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 10:21 AM  
Corbeens
Hamster Pup

Question Cage location

Hi everyone! I've come pretty far in my hamster care over the last year (my 1 year anniversary with my robos was a couple of weeks ago) but once again I have a question. I recently moved my room around and one of my robos' cage is now on my desk, which leaves me with literally no room for my keyboard and mouse. The only other place available to me is on top of a high unit, but I would still have easy access to him. Would I be mean to put his cage on there? It's completely stable and the cage wouldn't be unsafe (in theory it's a safer location in terms of small children in the house and my dog) but do you think he would be offended by this? I'm thinking of trialling him on there and if I see any signs of upset bring him back down, but having my desk back is quite important to me as I have exams coming up and need a space to work.

He'd still get time outside the cage and daily spot cleans but it would also benefit me in terms of workspace, I'm just looking for some alternate perspectives on this Thank you!
Corbeens is offline   Reply With Quote