View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 12:49 PM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: I have done a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maker View Post
Engel - any Ratty stories or photos for us
Well, they're doing very well. Splat, who was smaller than Inky is now evenly matched. They're now about 4 months old, 204g and 18" in length. They're litter trained, respond to their names and come when called. I'm going to try trick training for enrichment but I'm going to make a large play pen first. 100% and can be handled by anyone. Healthy appetites and I've moved them onto a mix from rat rations which is the rat equivalent to rodipet.

I only have a up to date photo of splat at the moment but it's so difficult to get a decent photo. I can get a photo of my robo but rats...nope lol.

I've also adapted their cage to a more adult setup . There's still room for more things but I've ran out of stuff.

I bought some materials to make hammocks for them. Would anybody be interested in a step by step guide? Obviously I'll post the finished product but wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing it being 'built'.

(Btw the big blue thing in the cage is a 16" wheel)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200923_142032440.jpg (1.79 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200923_141942852.jpg (4.20 MB, 10 views)