View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 04:42 AM  
hayleymcc
Newborn Pup

Default Re: I’m feeling guilty.

To be honest, i think bear wants to come out every night? I honestly just take him out, depending on the day from 30-70 minutes and he just goes on his wheel. I always have him on my lap for 10+ minutes, as he’s a very chilled out boy who just loves claps. There is days where i can tell he just doesn’t want to come out, but more often than not i take him out. But the thing is with bear, he can actually escape the playpen. But he never ever chooses to, so i’m assuming he likes it?( i only know he can as i sometimes free rome him in my room and use the playpen as a blocker and he just climbed over it, but he isn’t a fan of free rome due to not actually knowing what to do., and no matter matter what always goes to clime up the radiator(ALWAYS OFF). I’ve rambled. anyways, I have actually wanted to get bear the alaska, unfortunately i’m only 15 and not able to get a job, so i only earn £5 a week from house chores. I had to upgrade Febe as it was shamefully under the minimum. So, I know i will eventually get Bear the Alaska, but as of right now since it’s past the minimum it’s alright. I also wanted to ask this. Are Syrian hamsters just ungrateful animals? I’ve bought him countless of stuff. Many beds, toys, tubes, treats and he still doesn’t really use them. Well, he uses his wheel 24/7. He doesn’t sleep in any hides, which are full of pet safe bedding. Ahh i feel like such a bad owner.
hayleymcc is offline   Reply With Quote