View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 02:31 PM  
hayleymcc
Newborn Pup

Default I’m feeling guilty.

Hello. So, a little bit of back ground. I have a syrian hamster called Bear, and A dwarf called Febe. And i’m just really confused. I’ve owned many hamsters in the past, but i really struggle to know this. How often should you really take them out? I say hello to them and give them a clap everyday, but how often should i take them in the playpen? Bear comes out almost every night, and my hamster febe varies. But, there is times where i just don’t want to do it every night, but i do it as i feel really really guilty if i don’t. for example, it’s currently 22:30 and Febe isn’t up yet, but in the morning i took her out on my hands and fav ever some seeds. And i cleaned out bear earlier and he was out in his pen, but none of it feels enough. I really enjoy taking them out, but as of lately i’ve become pretty stressed out if i miss a certain day due to being busy, so i’m just asking what’s recommended? Do you need to play with them every night in the play pen? I will take them out and clap them every night, of course as i want to, i’m just getting a tad stressed and just wondered how often everyone else takes them out in the play pen? (keep in mind, i adore taking them out, but it’s almost 11pm and febe isn’t up, and she didn’t come out the last few days due to getting a new cage, so i’m really not sure what to do! thanks &#128517
hayleymcc is offline   Reply With Quote