View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:13 AM  
Amethyst_ice

Default re: Ninja Mod "re" introduction & Boromir memorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
It is a friendly place MyHamsterAdventures . Amethyst - how are you Souffle’s hamchild? Are you related?

It takes a long time to fully get sorted in a new house- and yes there‘a no rush. It takes a while to organically decide where things should go and how you want it to be. I’ve been in this house over 3 years now and a lot of my clothes are STILL in a makeshift wardrobe downstairs. Did finally get a new wardrobe for upstairs but it’s still in its flat pack box waiting to be put together. Rome wasn’t built in a day
Heheh no no, although she has become someone I regard on the level of family. Over all my years hear, Souffle has supported and helped me out not just in hammy world but "real life" also.. she has become a bit of a mummy figure and so aptly named "Hammy mummy" that has kinda stuck over the years

That made me chuckle, Ive had a bookshelf in my porch for several weeks in the box still flat packed..partly because it is too heavy to move and partly lack the motivation to make it up! I find I unpack best when in the "mood" though, and when it takes I get loads done so im not forcing it now and if it happens, so be it. COme September when I would have been returning to work, Im going to try be stricter and look at sorting the house as my "job" and keep work hours too.. whether that will actually happen mind..