View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 08:31 AM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default Re: Henry and Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
I haven't found a baby food yet that he likes to put benebac in. What's an irresistable flavour? Have tried fruit, vegetables, chicken and combinations of those but no, Henry won't have it. He's always been selective with food and generally prefers crunchy to soft. He won't have the science selective soft but hoards it when i scatter some. Not sure how much and what exactly he eats, never have been with the exception of fresh veg. He eats sunflower seeds and gets extra to fatten him up a bit. I think he enjoys to crack the shell open to get to it.

I'll keep an eye on him, should the UTI flare up again then i'll order benefac rightaway. How long does it keep? What's the expiry date usually? Just wondering if i should order one just in case.
I got the benebac powder, i got mine in aug 2019 and it had a bb date of may 2020- i didn't realise this until after Star died. Oops, she was still eating it. If you did use it you may find Henry likes the taste of it, no matter what food you put it on. Star wolfed hers down.
I got mine from vetsend