View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 03:57 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Time to downsize Artie’s cage?

I’m so sorry I haven’t replied to this sooner, but thank you all so much for the tips! Artie’s been okay at the moment so I haven’t adapted her cage yet, but I plan to tomorrow. I think I’m going to wrap one of those long bendy purple tunnels around most of the cage to try and discourage her from climbing any higher and move the main green level down so it’s at the bottom of the bars (so she can dig under it, without me worrying about the wheel toppling over). I’m thinking of making the bedding a bit deeper and moving the shelves much closer together so she can just sort of step between each one. I looked for some grass mats today in P@H (and more shelves) but they didn’t have any so ill see if I’ve got any clean cardboard lying around (I’m hesitant to use any packaging because of Coronavirus) to attach higher up. Thank you again and I’ll update you all tomorrow.