Thread: Baby Bunnies?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 08:47 AM  
ChocoMintAnswersSincere
Hamster Pup

Question Baby Bunnies?

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've visited hamster central, so I thought I'd check in now. Sorry in advance for this post being a little longer than usual.

So recently I've been interested in getting a bunny. I've always wanted a dog, but if I'm being honest with myself I don't think I'd be able to get one. I started looking for other pets and I saw that bunnies can free roam, which is really great. I think the reason I wanted a dog so much is that I could walk around the house with him/her and not have to worry about losing my pet.

I currently own a syrian hamster named Sriracha and he lets me pet him and sometimes pick him up (still working on the picking up part). Sriracha is hamster #3 after Wasabi and Cupid who were both adopted. Sriracha however was bought from the pet store. I'd went shopping for hamster supplies a few times (before I bought him) and every time a few hamsters would be bought (by others of course), but Sriracha would always be left, so I decided to get him. I went home, cleaned the cage, bought food, restocked on bedding, shopped for new hamster toys, and finally bought and brought Sriracha home. He's been doing great and seems pretty happy in his new home.

I'm not sure what made me want to get another pet, but I'm thinking about getting a bunny. I'd of course keep Sriracha and they would be kept in separate places.

There are a few different breeds I'm interested in. The breeds are a Mini Rex, a Dutch, a Dwarf Hotot, a Netherland Dwarf, a Californian, a Harlequin, a Havana, or a Himalayan. I've done lots of research and am beginning to gather supplies for the bunny, but I still haven't decided which type I want.

I've never done a poll before but I'm going to try this time. Please let me know which bunny you think I should get (if I can't get the poll to work please just reply with the breed name). Also if you have any tips feel free to share them. Thank you so much.

[IMG]C:\Users\4804349264\Desktop\Pets\BunnyRabbit\8Type sOfBreeds.png[/IMG]

Last edited by ChocoMintAnswersSincere; 05-04-2020 at 09:33 AM. Reason: I forgot to add a picture of the types of bunnies
ChocoMintAnswersSincere is offline   Reply With Quote