View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 09:48 AM  
Ashley Ash
Newborn Pup

Exclamation URGENT! Need help with identifying my hamsters health problem.

Hi, I need help with one of my hamster,Teddy. Recently, Teddy stopped running on his wheel and I am so worry abt him but his eating diet has been usual. He used to be a runner and would wake up at 11pm,now he never runs anymore. Yes ,I do check on him during the middle of the night therefore I know he’s not running. All he does is just sleeping in his house. Another problem, he has always been quite a hunchback, but I realised his hunchback is getting so obvious now so I thought that might lead to the problem of him being so inactive. He is currently 1 year and 4 months old. I thought his age might be the reason but everything seems so sudden and I have another hamster that is abt the same age,he doesn’t deal with any problems at all. Teddy’s spine became not straight as well. Could it be a large spinal tumour or arthritis? I also found a small black lump under his chin as well this few days. Pls answer,I’m really worry abt his health. I’m thinking of getting him to the vet,it’s 20 mins away from home,I’m afraid the journey might be too long and he could get infected with some bacteria at the vet,lastly my country is under the lockdown situation. The link below has pictures of Teddy. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...5drVDd97XyMr-B
Ashley Ash is offline   Reply With Quote