View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 01:12 PM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Please stay safe

Thank RJS, you too.

Well I'm I'm the high risk group along with all my siblings. I went to Tesco and Aldi today to stockpile some essentials as I won't be able to get out as if we all get it (me and my siblings) we're all f****d.

No bloody painkillers ANYWHERE which is great considering my joints are funky and dislocate all the time. There was none of my soap I use and ive only found one that doesn't react on my skin.

I'm gluten and dairy intolerant and that was a task trying to get any of the things I can eat/drink. No veggies anywhere or meats so for meals I'm screwed.

So the virus may not get me but because of inconsiderate a**holes I'll probably starve to death instead. So whoever finds my body, be warned I probably wasn't able to shower for a while and smell like a wow wow.

As for bog roll. I'll just wipe my a** on the grass like a demented dog with worms. Just someone come and help get me up though, yeh?

Also those of you who have neighbors or relatives that are at high risk, please check that they are ok and have everything that they need during these times.

Thank you, and sorry for the rant.
Engel is offline   Reply With Quote