View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 08:26 AM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default Re: Wembley has passed on.

I am so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine what you are going through. VIctoria Raechel off YouTube has some good words about when things go wrong or we havnt always given our hamsters/pets the care they need. It's what we learn from that experience and that we change things that is just as important. (She words it better than me) I am absolutley 100% sure you meant no harm to Wembley and accidents do happen. For example my dad was playing with our dog once and it ran around making circles , the circles got too big, the dog ran off the grass into the road and a car just happened to be going by at the wrong time. I guess you can imagine what happened. I know my dad learnt from that experience. Horrific experience to learn,but a lesson learnt none the less. I'm not sure if I am making matters worse here or helping. I hope i am not upsetting you even more, not my intentiom at all. Maybe when the time is right, you can ask yourself what you would do differently in future and just try not to do it again. I really do feel for you, I think you have been incredibly brave coming to the forum and sharing this experience.